Riemann's Hypothesis

  • Jon Perry
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2002
    • henridelille
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 12 4:10 AM
        Dear all,

        I invite you to visit my website http://henri.voici.org
        It is dedicated to RH (in french)
        Opinions and advises are welcome.

        Sincerely
      • henridelille
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 31 2:45 AM
          About my website about Riemann's hypothesis

          The name henri.voici.org seems to be not working.

          You can find my site at the URL

          http://perso.wanadoo.fr/hh-mouvement.com/
        • henridelille
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 5, 2005
            I have put a new and short paper on my web site.

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 21, 2005
              Dear all,

              I propose a proof of the generalized Riemann hypothesis.

              Have a look to my last paper n°10 on my website:

              http://perso.wanadoo.fr/hh-mouvement.com/

              Advises are welcome.

              Henri
            • henridelille
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 24, 2005
                Dear all,

                I have done a big mistake in my former paper.

                I think that I have been able to derive another criterion for RH which
                is working.

                http://perso.wanadoo.fr/hh-mouvement.com/

                Article 10

                It is in french
              • henridelille
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 27, 2005
                  Hello,

                  I have got a new and astonishing criterion for RH.

                  Have a look at the paper n°10 §8 on my website

                  http://perso.wanadoo.fr/hh-mouvement.com/

                  The proof is in french.

                  Henri
                • henridelille
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 27, 2005
                    Hello twice,

                    It is clear that my criterion holds for some Dirichlet L-functions.

                    Henri
                  • mikeoakes2@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 1, 2006
                      In an email dated Tue, 27 12 2005 1:21:11 pm GMT, "henridelille" <henridelille@...> writes:

                      >I have got a new and astonishing criterion for RH.
                      >
                      >Have a look at the paper n°10 §8 on my website
                      >
                      >http://perso.wanadoo.fr/hh-mouvement.com/
                      >
                      >The proof is in french.

                      I have read section 8 of your paper no. 10 at that webste, and can find no "new and astonishing criterion for RH" at all.

                      Please clarify what it is you want us to read, or summarise what that criterion is.

                      And I'm wondering why, since it is already perfectly clearly defined, the Riemann Hypothesis needs any "criterion" at all.

                      -Mike Oakes