Re: [PrimeNumbers] Testing 1234567891 is Prime

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2001
      On Sun, 04 March 2001, Milton Brown wrote:
      > Is this group still active?
      >
      > I haven't been receiving any messages.

      It's alive, but by definition if not much is being posted, it
      s not "active", but unnecessary activity is just that, unnecessary. I certainly intend to do some posts in the near future. However, I've decided that I will wait for my discoveries to actually happen first. I hope everyone is as busy working on interesting prime related projects as I am (in my own mind anyway!), and wait patiently for their results (and mine - grrr!).

      http://www.shopping.altavista.com
    • Milton Brown
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2001
        Thanks Phil,

        I feel less lonely.

        I also am keeping (my computers) busy.
        And, they also have not had anything profound
        to say, recently.

        Milton