Testing 1234567891 is Prime

  • Milton Brown
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2001
      Is this group still active?

      I haven't been receiving any messages.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2001
        On Sun, 04 March 2001, Milton Brown wrote:
        > Is this group still active?
        >
        > I haven't been receiving any messages.

        It's alive, but by definition if not much is being posted, it
        s not "active", but unnecessary activity is just that, unnecessary. I certainly intend to do some posts in the near future. However, I've decided that I will wait for my discoveries to actually happen first. I hope everyone is as busy working on interesting prime related projects as I am (in my own mind anyway!), and wait patiently for their results (and mine - grrr!).

        http://www.shopping.altavista.com
      • Milton Brown
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2001
          Thanks Phil,

          I feel less lonely.

          I also am keeping (my computers) busy.
          And, they also have not had anything profound
          to say, recently.

          Milton