Re: [PrimeNumbers] Proof of Goldbach's Conjecture - Take Two

  • Dick Boland
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2001
      Hi Bill,

      Perhaps Milton was having the same trouble.
      It is rather large (1meg+) with the pictures
      included. There is my first version with all my
      claims and less info on the twin prime Conjecture
      in the file area of Primeform. It is an email
      archive file called Goldbach.mht

      http://www.egroups.com - Primeform group
      files area, directory is "Proof of Goldbach's
      Conjecture", file Goldbach.mht. Please try that
      first and if that's no good, I'll try to come up
      with an "emailable" attachment.

      Thanks,

      Dick Boland

      http://photos.yahoo.com/