Re: APSieve

  • jim_fougeron
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2002
      Hello all,

      I have just uploaded APSieve v0.68 to primeform files folder in the
      "Sieving Programs" folder. The PRP testing code has been fixed. The
      problem with v0.67 was not in the APsieve code, it was that the
      newer PFGW initialized a global variable differently than in prior
      versions. APSieve was basically running in PFGW -a-1 mode (negative
      1). This causes a smaller FFT number to be used. APSieve was
      basically dying with lots of round off problems, and also locking up
      because of not being able to find a "valid" context.

      All fixed now.

      The new version can be downloaded at:

      20Programs/apsieve068.zip

      Jim