Re: [PrimeNumbers] Happy New Year!

  • Kent Nguyen
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2001
      I'll drink to that! :)

      --kent

      On Monday 31 December 2001 12:22, Andrey Kulsha wrote:
      > Dear prime hunters, number theorists and other members of our groups!
      >
      > Wishing you happy New Year, successful work, a lot of health, joy and
      > friendship!
      >
      > :-)))
      >
      > Sincerely yours,
      >
      > Andrey
    • Andrey Kulsha

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 31, 2001
          Also from me

          Happy New Year to all Prime People

          Milton L. Brown

          PS: Andrey: What time zone is your clock on?
          > Dear prime hunters, number theorists and other members of our groups!
          >
          > Wishing you happy New Year, successful work, a lot of health, joy and
          > friendship!
          >
          > :-)))
          >
          > Sincerely yours,
          >
          > Andrey

        • jim_fougeron
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 31, 2001
            --- In primenumbers@y..., "Milton Brown" <miltbrown@e...> wrote:
            > Also from me
            >
            > Happy New Year to all Prime People

            Prime People?? I don't think there are too many of those. The
            only Prime People I have heard of are the few conjoined (siamese)
            twins. Other than that, I thought most people were units ;)

            Btw, HNY to all.

            Jim.

            > Milton L. Brown
            >
            > PS: Andrey: What time zone is your clock on?

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Milton Brown
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 31, 2001
              Same Zone?