Strong Pseudoprimes

  • Shyam Sunder Gupta
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2001
      I want to know whether any body is working on extending the existing tables
      of
      pseudoprimes of Richard Pinch , Tables of 2-base & 3-base Strong Pseudoprimes
      upto 10^16 of D.B or developing new tables/software or properties in
      connection
      with computations of pseudoprimes/strong pseudoprimes.
      If we can extend the tables of strong pseudoprimes to base 2 & 3 or even for
      3
      bases, it can be of great use to global prime number community.
      This work can also be thought of through Distributed Computing.

      Shyam Sunder Gupta
      India
      email:guptass@...