Goldbach's Comet 'flattened'

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2001
      I've mentioned to several people on and off list over the past year, Kaveh most recently, that I once say a graphic that demonstrated how incredibly closely the number of Goldbach pairs is to that which you'd expect once you've taken into account the number of combinations of residue sums that are possible. I have now found a google search string which has let me re-find the page!

      http://www.mathpages.com/home/kmath101.htm

      I hope that others find it interesting too.

      Phil

      Don't be fooled, CRC Press are _not_ the good guys.
      They've taken Wolfram's money - _don't_ give them yours.
      http://mathworld.wolfram.com/erics_commentary.html

      http://www.shopping.altavista.com