Re: [PrimeNumbers] excess coffee

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2001
      On Fri, 30 November 2001, Phil Carmody gibbered:
      > Please do not spend time trying to figure out what it means, as > he himself has no idea.

      When he asked me to post a retraction to the list, he was still apparently suffering from too little blood in his caffeinestream;
      i.e., he has just figured out what his post means.
      Oh, sod it... I'll just wait and let him post when he is sure what he does or doesn't mean.

      anna
      --
      < < < Anna Shefl > > >
      "Never eat more than you can lift" --Miss Piggy

      http://www.shopping.altavista.com