Re: [PrimeNumbers] Proof of Goldbach's Conjecture - Take Two

  • Bill Krys
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2001
      Dick,

      may I get a copy of your proof. I cannot acces your
      webpage after several attempts.

      Bill

      --- Dick Boland <richard042@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Regarding my proof of Goldbach's Conjecture,
      >
      > I had some trouble with the pictures in HTML as an
      > attachment.
      >
      > You may also view my proof at
      > http://www.geocities.com/richard042/
      >
      > Please support the further research efforts of my
      > foundation
      >
      > by spreading the good news about this major
      > discovery.
      >
      > -Dick Boland

      > removed]

      =====
      Refining my sieve into a simple, non-stochastic algorithm

      Bill Krys
      Email: billkrys@...
      Toronto, Canada (currently: Beijing, China)

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Dick Boland
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2001
        Hi Bill,

        Perhaps Milton was having the same trouble.
        It is rather large (1meg+) with the pictures
        included. There is my first version with all my
        claims and less info on the twin prime Conjecture
        in the file area of Primeform. It is an email
        archive file called Goldbach.mht

        http://www.egroups.com - Primeform group
        files area, directory is "Proof of Goldbach's
        Conjecture", file Goldbach.mht. Please try that
        first and if that's no good, I'll try to come up
        with an "emailable" attachment.

        Thanks,

        Dick Boland

        http://photos.yahoo.com/