Re: [PrimeNumbers] new coordinated search for primes

  • Chris Caldwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14 7:09 AM
      At 09:39 AM 2/14/01 +0800, MICHAEL HARTLEY wrote:
      >I have just installed a new set of pages for coordinating a search for
      >primes of the form k.2^n-1. I hope I have not overlapped any other
      >coordinated search.

      Since you did not put a restriction on k and n that I saw (did I miss it),
      you have overlapped ever coordinated search for primes (since all
      primes may be written in this form) ;-)

      I would like to see a page with info such as the point of the
      project, how to submit prime to the list of largest known primes,
      links to programs they could use.

      But it looks like a great start--Chris.

      I'll add it to my Gallot's Proth.exe page, but I think I need
      a pages of "organized searches" on my prime links--I'll make one
      right now and put it there too.

      Chris.