Re: [PrimeNumbers] Goldbach

  • omega@plex.nl
    Message 1 of 45 , Jan 3, 2001

      > I have rigidly proven Goldbach's Conjecture. It's amazing because the thing I found to finally prove it is "THE" prime number distribution function. Did this really escape everybody?

      Hello Dick,

      I really dont know what to think of this. My first thought is that its a rather early 1 April post after reading your claims in the beginning...

      Can you explain cq summarize for the mere mortals on this list what THE prime number distribution function is and how you discovered it?

      http://www.plex.nl/~reney/primepage.html

    • Kermit Rose
      Message 45 of 45 , Dec 21, 2005
        From: Milton Brown
        Date: 12/21/05 16:35:16
        To: Werner D. Sand; primenumbers@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: RE: [PrimeNumbers] Goldbach

        These messages about Goldbach's Conjecture are not
        supposed to be to this mailing list (also the Riemann Hypothesis).

        There are separate mailing lists for these.

        Kermit says.

        Milton! You surprise me.

        Goldbach's conjecture IS about prime numbers. It's doesn't matter that
        there exist mailing lists specifically about Goldbach's conjecture.