Re: Goldbach

  • David Broadhurst
    Message 1 of 45 , Jan 3, 2001
      Dick Boland wrote:

      > Gentlemen,

      and others?

      > I have rigidly proven Goldbach's Conjecture.

      I guess you need a referee of a reputable math journal
      to adjudicate as to rigidity.

      > http:/www.geocities.com/Richard042

      or, more rigidly:

      http://www.geocities.com/Richard042/

      with a double //

      You also claim $1M for the Riemann hypothesis, I see.

      > Everyone's silence on my discovery confounds me.

      These problems have occupied humankind for quite a while.
      Festina lente! (Make haste slowly!)
      If it's as important as you proclaim,
      please give folk time to mull.
      And lots of details to pick over...

      Best

      David
    • Kermit Rose
      Message 45 of 45 , Dec 21, 2005
        From: Milton Brown
        Date: 12/21/05 16:35:16
        To: Werner D. Sand; primenumbers@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: RE: [PrimeNumbers] Goldbach

        These messages about Goldbach's Conjecture are not
        supposed to be to this mailing list (also the Riemann Hypothesis).

        There are separate mailing lists for these.

        Kermit says.

        Milton! You surprise me.

        Goldbach's conjecture IS about prime numbers. It's doesn't matter that
        there exist mailing lists specifically about Goldbach's conjecture.