RE: [PrimeNumbers] Goldbach

  • Dick Boland
    Message 1 of 45 , Jan 3, 2001
      Gentlemen,

      I have rigidly proven Goldbach's Conjecture. It's amazing because the thing I found to finally prove it is "THE" prime number distribution function. Did this really escape everybody?

      http:/www.geocities.com/Richard042

      Everyone's silence on my discovery confounds me.

      Dick

      Paul Jobling <Paul.Jobling@...> wrote:
      But can you guarantee that every even e is represented???

> [...]

    • Kermit Rose
      Message 45 of 45 , Dec 21, 2005
        From: Milton Brown
        Date: 12/21/05 16:35:16
        To: Werner D. Sand; primenumbers@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: RE: [PrimeNumbers] Goldbach

        These messages about Goldbach's Conjecture are not
        supposed to be to this mailing list (also the Riemann Hypothesis).

        There are separate mailing lists for these.

        Kermit says.

        Milton! You surprise me.

        Goldbach's conjecture IS about prime numbers. It's doesn't matter that
        there exist mailing lists specifically about Goldbach's conjecture.