Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: Convolution Product in C++]]

  • David Broadhurst
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2001
      Conrad Eaton wrote:

      > How does one access the files area?

      Click on "Files" to left of message.

      There is the only file lodged there at present:

      http://www.egroups.com/files/primenumbers/Articles/antiorders.zip

      by RenaudL = Lifchitz the Younger

      David
    • Mohale's Hoek RC
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 22, 2002
        Hi Chris,

        I have not received anything from the primenumber group in the last few days
        which is unusual. If there has not been any messages from the group, fine.
        But if I got unsubscribed by mistake I would like to subscribe.

        I have not been able to cope that well with the messages I receive lately,
        maybe I missed something. Anyway I tried to subscribe from the prime pages
        web site, but I failed.

        I hope to hear from you.

        Peter Lesala.
        mohales@...