RE: [PrimeNumbers] Re: Large Floating Point Library...

  • Robert Sitton
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4 7:42 PM
      Thanks for the help. Any "C++" libraries with source?

      Robert L. Sitton
      Software Engineer
      ICQ: 28332295
      Fax: 303-975-6336

      Daring ideas are like chess men moved forward. They may be beaten, but they
      may start a winning game.-- Goethe

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5 9:51 AM
        The book "Numerical Recipes in C" contains C source code for a floating point package. If possible, switch from C++ to Java, and you get the floating point library for free.