Re: [PrimeNumbers] Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: Convolution Product in C++]]

  • Conrad Eaton
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2001
      At 12:15 AM 01/03/2001 +0000, you wrote:
      >Chris Caldwell wrote:
      >
      >> attachments can be turned back on if folks prefer it
      OK, I agree - leave them off. However, let me display my ignorance here.
      How does one access the files area? Thanks,
      Connie
      >Please leave them off, as at present. Non-ASCII stuff and/or
      >long files belong in the files area, as successfully
      >managed in PrimeForm and OpenPFGW egroups.
      >
      >Thanks
      >
      >David

      >The Prime Pages : http://www.primepages.org

    • David Broadhurst
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2001
        Conrad Eaton wrote:

        > How does one access the files area?

        Click on "Files" to left of message.

        There is the only file lodged there at present:

        http://www.egroups.com/files/primenumbers/Articles/antiorders.zip

        by RenaudL = Lifchitz the Younger

        David
      • Mohale's Hoek RC
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 22, 2002
          Hi Chris,

          I have not received anything from the primenumber group in the last few days
          which is unusual. If there has not been any messages from the group, fine.
          But if I got unsubscribed by mistake I would like to subscribe.

          I have not been able to cope that well with the messages I receive lately,
          maybe I missed something. Anyway I tried to subscribe from the prime pages
          web site, but I failed.

          I hope to hear from you.

          Peter Lesala.
          mohales@...