Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: Convolution Product in C++]]

  • David Broadhurst
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2001
      Chris Caldwell wrote:

      > attachments can be turned back on if folks prefer it

      Please leave them off, as at present. Non-ASCII stuff and/or
      long files belong in the files area, as successfully
      managed in PrimeForm and OpenPFGW egroups.

      Thanks

      David
    • Conrad Eaton
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2001
        At 12:15 AM 01/03/2001 +0000, you wrote:
        >Chris Caldwell wrote:
        >
        >> attachments can be turned back on if folks prefer it
        OK, I agree - leave them off. However, let me display my ignorance here.
        How does one access the files area? Thanks,
        Connie
        >Please leave them off, as at present. Non-ASCII stuff and/or
        >long files belong in the files area, as successfully
        >managed in PrimeForm and OpenPFGW egroups.
        >
        >Thanks
        >
        >David

        >The Prime Pages : http://www.primepages.org

      • David Broadhurst
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2001
          Conrad Eaton wrote:

          > How does one access the files area?

          Click on "Files" to left of message.

          There is the only file lodged there at present:

          http://www.egroups.com/files/primenumbers/Articles/antiorders.zip

          by RenaudL = Lifchitz the Younger

          David
        • Mohale's Hoek RC
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 22, 2002
            Hi Chris,

            I have not received anything from the primenumber group in the last few days
            which is unusual. If there has not been any messages from the group, fine.
            But if I got unsubscribed by mistake I would like to subscribe.

            I have not been able to cope that well with the messages I receive lately,
            maybe I missed something. Anyway I tried to subscribe from the prime pages
            web site, but I failed.

            I hope to hear from you.

            Peter Lesala.
            mohales@...