Re: [PrimeNumbers] Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: Convolution Product in C++]]

  • Chris Caldwell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2001
      On Mon, 1 Jan 2001, Milton Brown wrote:
      > It seems that the new prime pages is some how,
      > cutting off the attachments, which I still don't

      Yes, I set it up that way. I thought we might use the file area. But the
      attachments can be turned back on if folks prefer it. Attachments can
      carry viruses...

      Chris
    • David Broadhurst
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2001
        Chris Caldwell wrote:

        > attachments can be turned back on if folks prefer it

        Please leave them off, as at present. Non-ASCII stuff and/or
        long files belong in the files area, as successfully
        managed in PrimeForm and OpenPFGW egroups.

        Thanks

        David
      • Conrad Eaton
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2001
          At 12:15 AM 01/03/2001 +0000, you wrote:
          >Chris Caldwell wrote:
          >
          >> attachments can be turned back on if folks prefer it
          OK, I agree - leave them off. However, let me display my ignorance here.
          How does one access the files area? Thanks,
          Connie
          >Please leave them off, as at present. Non-ASCII stuff and/or
          >long files belong in the files area, as successfully
          >managed in PrimeForm and OpenPFGW egroups.
          >
          >Thanks
          >
          >David

          >The Prime Pages : http://www.primepages.org

        • David Broadhurst
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2001
            Conrad Eaton wrote:

            > How does one access the files area?

            Click on "Files" to left of message.

            There is the only file lodged there at present:

            http://www.egroups.com/files/primenumbers/Articles/antiorders.zip

            by RenaudL = Lifchitz the Younger

            David
          • Mohale's Hoek RC
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 22, 2002
              Hi Chris,

              I have not received anything from the primenumber group in the last few days
              which is unusual. If there has not been any messages from the group, fine.
              But if I got unsubscribed by mistake I would like to subscribe.

              I have not been able to cope that well with the messages I receive lately,
              maybe I missed something. Anyway I tried to subscribe from the prime pages
              web site, but I failed.

              I hope to hear from you.

              Peter Lesala.
              mohales@...