Secuences and Other!!!

  • Mathemagician
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2001
      Please forgive for my poor English but I write in my native language
      and then I translate. I have solved no1 and i find it terrific and i
      have not solved no2.
      1)If S is the set of all the secuenses that are finally zero(a(n)=0
      for all n>n0) then this set is countable and this can be shown by the
      fundamental theorem of number theory(All natural numbers can be
      written as a product of prime factors in an unique way)
      2)If q is a prime different than 2 then there are infinite primes p
      that q is the smallest prime factor of 2*p-1.
      My e-mail is arcsinx@...