Prime paper in German

  • reddwarf2956
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2014
      I hope that someone here knows German as to translate this pdf:
      http://docserv.uni-duesseldorf.de/servlets/DerivateServlet/Derivate-28284/pdfa-1b.pdf

      It looks like it might have some sharper bounds on primes.
    • Norman Luhn
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2014
        Am 06.04.2014 21:10, schrieb reddwarf2956@...:

        I hope that someone here knows German as to translate this pdf:
        http://docserv.uni-duesseldorf.de/servlets/DerivateServlet/Derivate-28284/pdfa-1b.pdf

        It looks like it might have some sharper bounds on primes.

        To translate 138 pages is very expensive for me. ...and I can not copy mathematical sources from pdf ...

        Maybe any pages ..but not all.
        --

        Norman