A "lengthy" list of prime quadruplets please?

  • woodhodgson@xtra.co.nz
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 2 1:12 AM
      Say up to at least 10E7? A casual look around the web hasn't shown me much yet.
    • Jaroslaw Wroblewski
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 2 2:07 AM
        Please look here:

        Jarek

        2013/12/2 woodhodgson@... <rupert.weather@...>

        Say up to at least 10E7? A casual look around the web hasn't shown me much yet.

      • Rupert Wood

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 2 3:24 PM
            look here: http://oeis.org/A007530/b007530.txt

            For you ;)
            please look here: http://www.gikgik.republika.pl/Prime-quadruples.txt

            marian otremba

            http://oeis.org/A007530

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 3 10:34 AM
              By "complete", I mean of course that there are no missing entries, up to some finite bound - say 10E6 or 10E7!
            • Flavio Mattos
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 6 12:27 PM
                Hi Rupert.

                I can send you a JAR (Java compiled program) that lists the first quadruplet term in any interval below 2^63-1.

                Do you want it ?

                --
                "Pois quem é Deus além do Senhor?
                E quem é rocha senão o nosso Deus?" (Salmo 18.31)

              • Andrey Kulsha
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 6 1:45 PM
                      PrimeSieve by Kim Walisch finds all quadruplets up to 1e12 just in one minute:
                  http://code.google.com/p/primesieve/

                      Best regards,

                      Andrey
                • Rupert Wood
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 7 4:36 PM
                    Thanks Flavio, that would be very much appreciated.

                    Cheers,

                    Rupert
                  • Flavio Mattos
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 8 12:44 AM
                      Here it is, in a 7z file.

                      The password is RupertWood.

                      You must have a JRE (Java Runtime Enviromnent) installed to use it.

                      The run.me.bat file shows how the program works.
                      It's far from being as fast as Kim Walish's program, but does the job.

                      The fastest n it can find is 9223372036854389801

                      To see it type

                      java -jar Quadruplas.jar 9223372036854000000 9223372036854775807

                      Cheers,

                      Flavio

                      --

                      *"Pois quem � Deus al�m do Senhor?E quem � rocha sen�o o nosso Deus?"
                      (Salmo 18.31)*