TWIN PRIMES ALGEBRAIC APPROACH. (2)

  • Alberto Zelaya
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2013

      Based on the equivalence of algebraric expressions 6ab+/-a+/-b and pn+/-k we can also draw two complementaries sieves

      a) for numbers not equal to 6ab-a-b or not equal to numbers not equal to 6ab+/-a+/-b

      Let p+ any prime of the form 6k+1,
      and p- any prime of the form 6k-1
      then
      p+*n+k =6ab+a+b
      p-* n-k= 6ab-a-b

      In consequence we have to eliminate the following values in order to determine which integers are not equal to 6ab+a+b or to 6ab-a-b

      Eliminating integers equal to 5n-k

      1

      2

      3

      4

      5

      6

      7

      8

      9

      10

      11

      12

      13

      14

      15

      16

      17

      18

      19

      20

      21

      22

      23

      24

      25

      26

      27

      28

      29

      30

      31

      32

      33

      34

      35

      36

      37

      38

      39

      40

      41

      42

      43

      44

      45

      46

      47

      48

      49

      50

      51

      52

      53

      54

      55

      56

      57

      58

      59

      60

      61

      62

      63

      64

      65

      66

      67

      68

      69

      70

      71

      72

      73

      74

      75

      76

      77

      78

      79

      80

      81

      82

      83

      84

      85

      86

      87

      88

      89

      90

      91

      92

      93

      94

      95

      96

      97

      98

      99

      100

      Eliminating among remaining integers those equal to 7n+1.

      1

      2

      3

      4