No new messages coming through.

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2013
      Hi all: I am seconding Mark606's message about messages not showing up. I have no message list for this website after Nov 1, which was Marks as mentioned above. Is everyone taking a break??.
      I am an infrequent contributor, so maybe I missed a procedural change. :)
    • Jack Brennen
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2013
        As far as I can see, in both my email folder, and the yahoo group page itself, your message was the first message in 19 days.

        I think everyone is taking a break. :)