Re: What the hell just happened to yahoogroups?

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 1, 2013
      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, <warren.wds@...> wrote:

      >  Wow!  The home pages of the groups just got incredibly ugly and dysfunctional

      I jump straight to
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/primenumbers/messages
      which seems for the time being to be ad-free.

      David
    • mistermac39
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1, 2013
         In case I never am able to contact you chaps again, because of Yahoo (Boohoo), it has been a pleasure to know you all.
      • mistermac39
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 1, 2013
           I tried David's workaround, but the bastewards change the "groups" to "neo/groups". I am furious about this!
          --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, <mistermac39@...> wrote:
           In case I never am able to contact you chaps again, because of Yahoo (Boohoo), it has been a pleasure to know you all.   --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com , <david.broadhurst@...> wrote: --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com , <warren.wds@...> wrote: >  Wow!  The home pages of the groups just got incredibly ugly and dysfunctional I jump straight to http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/primenumbers/messages which seems for the time being to be ad-free. David
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 1, 2013
            --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, <mistermac39@...> wrote:

            >  I tried David's workaround, but the bastewards
            > change the "groups" to "neo/groups".
            > I am furious about this!

            Try starting at

            It seems to be a US/UK thing at present.
            But no doubt they will make this pond-side
            suffer like you, real soon.

            http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/26251.html

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 1, 2013
              --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, "djbroadhurst" <david.broadhurst@...> wrote:

              > --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com, <mistermac39@> wrote:
              >
              > >  I tried David's workaround, but the bastewards
              > > change the "groups" to "neo/groups".
              > > I am furious about this!
              >
              > Try starting at

              I looked to see if managers can keep their groups "classic". Seems not:
              et seqq.