list of prime numbers above 999983 ?

  • chrisdecorte
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2013
      can anyone provide me with a list of prime numbers above 999983 without gaps in?
    • Alan Eliasen
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 26, 2013
        On 07/26/2013 12:22 AM, chrisdecorte wrote:
        > can anyone provide me with a list of prime numbers above 999983 without gaps in?

        I have all of them, but I don't want to separate the set. I'll gladly
        sell them to you really really cheaply, but only if you buy them all.
        Really cheaply. I'll only ask one cent for each billion of them, (now
        that is cheap!) but, to make sure that I get paid, I require payment for
        all of them in advance. Paypal is preferred.

        --
        Alan Eliasen
        eliasen@...
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 26, 2013
          On 07/26/2013 12:22 AM, chrisdecorte wrote:
          > can anyone provide me with a list of prime numbers above 999983 without gaps in?

          Sligtly less facetiously, if you have my programming language
          "Frink", ( http://futureboy.us/frinkdocs/ ) you can generate them all
          with the following program:

          p = 999983; while (true); println[p=nextPrime[p]]

          --
          Alan Eliasen
          eliasen@...
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 26, 2013
            that would make me broke!

            just a flat file of lets say 3 million would make me happy  ...

            ________________________________
            On 07/26/2013 12:22 AM, chrisdecorte wrote:
            > can anyone provide me with a list of prime numbers above 999983 without gaps in?

            I have all of them, but I don't want to separate the set.  I'll gladly
            sell them to you really really cheaply, but only if you buy them all.
            Really cheaply.  I'll only ask one cent for each billion of them, (now
            that is cheap!) but, to make sure that I get paid, I require payment for
            all of them in advance.  Paypal is preferred.

            --
              Alan Eliasen
              eliasen@...
              http://futureboy.us/

          • elevensmooth
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 26, 2013
              > can anyone provide me with a list of prime numbers above 999983 without gaps in?

              http://primes.utm.edu/lists/small/millions/

              Will cover through 982,451,653 (the 50,000,000th prime)
            • Flavio Mattos
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 27, 2013
                http://www.primos.mat.br/indexen.html

                Up to 1,000,000,000,000.