Re: [PrimeNumbers] Bounded Gaps on Prime Numbers

  • bobgillson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2013
      Yes, Jack, I suspected that this was the case.

      Perhaps it's time for someone to make lots of money, by explaining Zhang's proof in simple terms, for us lesser mortals. Even following Terence Tao's and associates' Polymath project does not over reveal too much of the mystery, nor how theirs claims of improved parameters are justified.

      Maybe Simon Singh will give it a go - he did quite a good job with Andrew Wiles and the understanding of the proof for Fermat's Last Theorem. Mind you, John Derbyshire might also give it a try - the sooner the better!

      Bob