OEIS submission of prime sequences

  • viva8698
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2013
      HI
      Through my studies I have three types of periodic sequences which are based on prime formulas. The sequences are generated by prime and a second parameter. I want to submit them as generic they are to OEIS but have no idea how it works there and completely confused. Is here someone who can help me. I have the sequences as formula and also in Mathematica ready. The problem is I can not work with wiki.
      Thanks
    • viva8698
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2013
        HI
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
          --- On Sat, 6/1/13, viva8698 <vaseghisam@...> wrote:
          > HI
          > Through my studies I have three types of periodic sequences
          > which are based on prime formulas. The sequences are
          > generated by prime and a second parameter. I want to submit
          > them as generic they are to OEIS but have no idea how it
          > works there and completely confused. Is here someone who can
          > help me. I have the sequences as formula and also in
          > Mathematica ready. The problem is I can not work with wiki.
          > Thanks

          Sure - just post them here, with descriptions and formulae or programs.
          There are many OEIS contributors on this list who can help walk you through the process, and fix things if there are issues, I think we
          even have some moderators/admins here. Just make the information available, and it can be worked with.