[PrimeNumbers]

  • thamer mm
    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2013
      Hi . I am a Jordanian researcher in the number theory field . I discover the fastestĀ  theory about finding prime numbers .

      Thamer M. Masarweh

      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2013
        --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com,
        thamer mm <thamermm15@...> wrote:

        > I am a Jordanian researcher in the number theory field .
        > I discover the fastest theory about finding prime numbers .

        Greetings, Thamer. It seems that you and your brother Ragheb
        developed a sieve when at school

        https://www.facebook.com/ragheb.almasarweh#!/photo.php?fbid=440942975919951

        http://satellite.tmcnet.com/news/2009/04/03/4105432.htm

        > According to them, German mathematician Johann Dirichlet's
        > prime number theorem states that there are infinitely many
        > odd numbers, but does not elaborate when numbers are prime
        > or composite.

        What did you mean by the reference to Dirichlet?
        (I know that newspaper reporting is not always accurate.)

        Your name was mentioned here:

        with a remark here: