[most recent]

  • James Merickel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2013
      I was taking the author's word for the size of term 16 (Am reading about and feeling like the opposite of The Who's Tommy right now, since terms 1-15 were my own production).  And please note that only term 16 is in this group as of now (Other numbers by Jens were in two side-sequences to that of my main question, one of which was delivered as related to a submission elsewhere).  I'm wondering if perhaps term 17 suits the criterion I was 'on about'.  That ratio (term 16 to 15, or a longer moving ratio) does not seem like any kind of coincidence, though the time lag was impressive and I suspect an issue with my overload.
      JGM