Unsolved Problems web site

  • Tim R
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013
      Hi all, just my yearly reminder that members of this group might appreciate the Unsolved Problems web site at
      http://unsolvedproblems.org/

      Tim
    • Tim R
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2013
        As from 1st February 2013, prizes of US $500 will be offered for solutions to most of the problems listed on the Unsolved Problems web site. For details, see
        http://unsolvedproblems.org/

        Tim
      • Peter Lesala
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2013
          Recently I completed a solution to Fermat's Last Theorem. I need help from someone who can send my document to all of the members of this group.

          I will be happy to get feed back once the documente has been distributed to the group.

          Peter.