@w_sindelar

  • mgmutch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
      I like how when I write about adding digits in prime numbers or noticing that primes like 113 311 and 131 share a similar property I am somehow in fantasy land or some mystic freak but when you write about it it is some brilliant idea. So much so that I get attacked by the group and I am forced to remove my post. Anyways, it is good to hear we are thinking along the same lines now.