Re: Fermat Factorisation

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2012
      --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com,
      "djbroadhurst" <d.broadhurst@...> wrote:

      > To reply to the list, online, you need to select:
      > > primenumbers@yahoogroups.com
      > at the "To:" prompt.

      Kadhir seems unable to follow the above advice.
      Here, for the last time, I post an off-list reply:

      http://kadinumberprops.blogspot.in/2012/11/fermats-factorization-running-time.html

      At that URL, he deals with very small numbers and seems to
      assume that the power of 2 dividing the difference between
      two factors is known in advance, which is not the case.