Re: How is failing me or Pari ?

  • Robin Garcia
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2012
       I was wondering if we could find more coherent-defined sequences -and useful- whose first term begins with 137 or with a first term beginning with 137 - t or  137 + t;

      A214265

      A convention is a rose is a rose is a rose...

      PS: I cannot help  you with the true meaning of 137 cause i do not even know, in this my poor life, what is its physical usage ; physical representation; material spectacularity; in the Debord -or not- sense; i´m not lying, all is swept over.