Re: {Spam?} Re: [PrimeNumbers] nuclear & atomic physics & primes. (Warning: Kind of silly.)

  • Warren Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2012
      for whatever it is worth I agree with Leyland re the quantum gravity
      decay mechanism
      for protons and most any other kind of matter too.

      But I also agree with Oakes it is highly angelic.
    • Paul Leyland
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2012
        On Fri, 2012-10-05 at 10:37 -0400, Warren Smith wrote:

        > for whatever it is worth I agree with Leyland re the quantum gravity
        > decay mechanism
        > for protons and most any other kind of matter too.

        Actually, I made no appeal to quantum gravity. The mechanism is pure
        "classical" quantum mechanics in a curved spacetime, a la Schrödinger,
        Heisenberg, Dirac and Hawking.