RE: [PrimeNumbers] Goldbach proof by Bichitra Kalita?

  • Chris Caldwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
      > It describes itself as:
      >"A Monthly Double-Blind Peer Reviewed Refereed Open Access International e-Journal"
      >Double-blind? So the authors aren't even allowed to know what paper they're writing? That explains the following:

      I agree with your assessment of the journal, and assume you know that in this context double blind means the author does not know the referee (usual) and the referee does not know the author (less so, and actually often hard to do).

      > At least, like the the Markov-generated papers, his references weren't random - almost all of them were his own prior work. And we all know what I think about supporting yourself with your own bootstraps.

      That was my thought--I have never seen an author use his own name so often. I do not think I would be able to do it even as a joke.

      CC