Re: [PrimeNumbers] What is the smallest prime?

  • whygee@f-cpu.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11 10:31 AM
      Le 2012-09-11 19:28, paulunderwooduk a écrit :
      > Hi,
      >
      > http://arxiv.org/abs/1209.2007 is easy reading.
      >
      > I think 1 is not prime because 1 square tile is a square!
      >
      > Paul

      but in some cases it's handy to count it as a prime :-)

      yg
    • Chris Caldwell
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11 4:15 PM
        Paul Underwood:
        > http://arxiv.org/abs/1209.2007 is easy reading.

        Thanks, that was the goal. I thought I might point out this article refers to our list of references about the primality of one with a "URL to be determined." When I update the article I will put in the correct URL:

        http://primes.utm.edu/notes/one.pdf

        CC