Re: {Spam?} [PrimeNumbers] Re: PFGW 3.6.4 has been released

  • Paul Leyland
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2012
      On Wed, 2012-08-22 at 03:11 +0000, djbroadhurst wrote:

      > --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com,
      > <mgrogue@...> wrote:
      >
      > > A bug was found that affects 64-bit builds on Windows.
      > > It has been around since I first released it, so I'm
      > > surprised it hadn't been found.
      >
      > Perhaps that was because Windoze users
      > are more dozy than 'nix users?

      Nah, it's because nobody uses Windoze for anything serious any more.
      That's assuming they ever did.

      Paul

      Ob primes: The current release of Windoze has a prime version number,
      indeed a Mersenne prime version number. The next release has a prime
      power version number --- itself a necessary consequence of the
      particular form of the current version.