Re: [PrimeNumbers] Twin prime conjecture

  • whygee@f-cpu.org
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 2, 2012
      Le 2012-08-02 22:25, bobgillson@... a écrit :
      > Opinions are far more numerous than proofs

      certainly.

      however, I have been working on-and-off on this and see that it
      is not impossible. It just requires a LOT of work, collaboration
      and more insight.
      The real problems :
      - maths don't pay. time is money. etc.
      - I'm not "one of them" and I don't speak their "language".
      I'm developing tools and relationships to help with all that.

      so yes, a proof is a lot of work but i'm hopeful.
      and if i don't do it, others will.
    • bobgillson@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 2, 2012
        As I said the conversation is futile, but good luck!

        Sent from my iPad

        On 2 Aug 2012, at 21:53, whygee@... wrote:

        > Le 2012-08-02 22:25, bobgillson@... a écrit :
        > > Opinions are far more numerous than proofs
        >
        > certainly.
        >
        > however, I have been working on-and-off on this and see that it
        > is not impossible. It just requires a LOT of work, collaboration
        > and more insight.
        > The real problems :
        > - maths don't pay. time is money. etc.
        > - I'm not "one of them" and I don't speak their "language".
        > I'm developing tools and relationships to help with all that.
        >
        > so yes, a proof is a lot of work but i'm hopeful.
        > and if i don't do it, others will.

      • Sebastian Martin Ruiz
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 4, 2012
          Conjecture:

          Let p(n) the nth prime number n>1

          There is a twin prime pair between p(n) and p(n+1+Floor[log[n]^ w]

          w is a real number    1<w< 2

          Since we have
          Sincerely

          Sebastian martin Ruiz