Primes and Equations video

  • paulunderwooduk
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
      Hi,

      I found this video of a lecture by Richard Taylor, which is pertinent to the group:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pTaZu3C--s

      Paul
    • bobgillson@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
        Quite fascinating, but at the same time unintelligible on a deeper level, unless of course you possess the same pure Mathis insights that Richard Taylor has. In which case you would not need to watch the video. When will lecturers learn to communicate, I wonder?

        Cynically yours

        Bob

        Sent from my iPad