Polynomial square root

  • Jane Sullivan
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2012
      Hi

      Sorry to be a nuisance, but can someone direct me to an algorithm for
      extracting the square root of a polynomial, please?
      --
      Jane
      Beckenham
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2012
        > Sorry to be a nuisance, but can someone direct me to an algorithm for extracting the square root of a polynomial, please?

        You might consider asking these non-prime questions at the web site http://math.stackexchange.com If you word your question well, e.g., add an example to show what you mean by "the square root of a polynomial" (and considered stating why you are asking), then you should get a quick answer.

        CC