Riemann Equivalence -- Reference sought

  • praxismax
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2012
      Hi,

      Can anyone supply me with a reference to the proof that the Riemann Hypothesis
      is equivalent to the proof that for all n
      prod(P(n))/phi(P(n)) > e^g * ln(ln(P(n))
      where P(n) is the set comprised of the first n primes, phi is the Euler totient,
      e is the Euler number and g is the Euler-Mascheroni constant?

      It can be found, unreferenced, half way down this page -- Equivalence 3.2:

      http://aimath.org/pl/rhequivalences

      With thanks for any help.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2012
        --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com,