n!10+2 results

  • Nathan Russell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2012
      Hi Ken,

      Gmail isn't letting me attach the zip of certificates, or rather keeps
      running slow. Let me know if you'd like me to just throw it on rapidshare
      for you to download or something. Also, I have two emails for you - which
      is current?

      The following are prime (note that the first 6 are the primes 2 thru 13):
      0!10+2
      1!10+2
      3!10+2
      5!10+2
      9!10+2
      11!10+2
      13!10+2
      19!10+2
      21!10+2
      25!10+2
      41!10+2
      57!10+2
      all via pfgw

      79!10+2
      127!10+2
      135!10+2
      149!10+2
      165!10+2
      177!10+2
      193!10+2
      209!10+2
      223!10+2
      255!10+2
      273!10+2
      287!10+2
      297!10+2
      375!10+2
      433!10+2
      459!10+2
      481!10+2
      565!10+2
      1079!10+2
      1435!10+2
      1543!10+2
      1771!10+2
      1913!10+2
      1983!10+2
      2063!10+2
      2305!10+2
      2653!10+2
      6789!10+2
      8757!10+2
      11149!10+2
      proven through primo. The last number has 4031 decimal digits and took
      approx 300 hours on my dual core Core II laptop, using 64 bit primo,
      between other tasks. I don't plan to search this range further, but the
      next few PRPs are:
      13671!10+2
      15433!10+2
      16369!10+2