PrimeGrid Twin/SG

  • paulunderwooduk
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2011
      Hi,

      according to http://primes.utm.edu/primes/lists/all.txt PG has no doubly beastly exponents (666666) except for those which are part of David Broadhurst's arithmetic progressions. I hope PrimeGrid will add a couple more primes soon ;-)

      Paul
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 13, 2011
        --- In primenumbers@yahoogroups.com,
        "paulunderwooduk" <paulunderwood@...> wrote:

        > according to http://primes.utm.edu/primes/lists/all.txt
        > PG has no doubly beastly exponents (666666) except for those
        > which are part of David Broadhurst's arithmetic progressions.

        But please let it be noted that PrimeGrid's contribution to those
        AP3s is far more significant than mine, in terms of CPU-time.

        > I hope PrimeGrid will add a couple more primes soon ;-)

        Amen to that!