NewPGen error

  • pbtoau
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011
      Hi,

      If there is a better forum to post this to, please inform me.

      I am using NewPGen 2.82 to sieve a range. It is removing some k's that should stay and keeping some that should go. I ran a small range that I was suspicious of with Verify results on and it generated an error file. The error message said to send it to Paul Jobling at a hotmail address. My email bounced back. I tried the email address for him on Prime Pages and it also bounced back.

      NewPGen is fast and easy to use, but I cannot trust the sieve results at this time. What should my next step be.

      Thanks,

      David Baugh