OT need help unsubscribing

  • Jack Forster
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2011
      Hi everyone,

      I've sent three unsubscribe requests to the listed email address to unsubscribe to this group (I simply don't have time to follow it, and it's largely over my head) but so far emails from the group keep showing up.  Any help is very much appreciated (no reflection on the group content, obviously, which I'm in any case not competent to evaluate ;-) ).

      Thanks in advance,

      Jack