Re: P(x) question?

  • techno.buddhist
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 14, 2011
      I looked at your work, I got mesmerised by the eye candy for a while(I build the odd website now and again and the flash apps really caught my attention). If the flash apps are your work, well done, very nice!

      Took me a while before I got it(my head obviously wasn't in the zone) but the basic gist is what interested me anyway. Using integration to approximate is an interesting approach. I'll see if it can be used in my work.

      Thanks, very informative!

      TechnoBuddhist