FW: [PrimeNumbers] asking assist (premature power outage)

  • James Merickel
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2011
      This received no response (possibly due to an individual send going to .com instead of correct suffix (bounced). At any rate, my reporting is going to generally be a tweet to ooTransParent1, and if I receive two reliable replies to substitute researchers I will move on to next. Results to be posted to this group won't be done by me, though I have one report now by memory. There is also a 10-digit prime such that 13 out of 14 maximum possible and 16 choices (2 must necessarily be composite) of pairs of digits in {0,3,6,9} are prime (I reported on an 8-digit number also achieving 13/14 (here)). If I find the chess transcript it was noted on, I will tweet that report.

      Current activity is completing search for 5-fold binary-to-decimal prime interbase translation. The run was to around 830000000000 at power failure, and I am in process of nine searches through 4400000000000 starting at 8000000000000 (PARI/GP). So, I will have a check with one reliable email and a sub with another, and I will move to a different problem; and I will start doing other things much unrelated and wait (after note-taking on where I was at crash).

      James G. Merickel