Re: [PrimeNumbers] 999-digit prime factoid

  • James Merickel
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2011
      A) Thanks, Jens. That makes sense and should help.
      B) Not that this is the slightest bit interesting, but there are 615 prime concatenations of the 9 largest 111-digit numbers (according to use of PARI/GP ispseudoprime). At risk that I might have misread the largest before closing, it did not lead off with the largest 111-digit prime, so there is a good chance the largest non-titanic concatenation of 9 consecutive primes was not generated.