Unsolved Problems web site

  • Tim R
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2011
      Some subscribers to this prime numbers group may be interested in the Unsolved Problems web site at
      http://unsolvedproblems.org/
      and/or the associated Yahoo! group at
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/UnsolvedProblems/

      Tim
    • Tim R
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013
        Hi all, just my yearly reminder that members of this group might appreciate the Unsolved Problems web site at
        http://unsolvedproblems.org/

        Tim
      • Tim R
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 20, 2013
          As from 1st February 2013, prizes of US $500 will be offered for solutions to most of the problems listed on the Unsolved Problems web site. For details, see
          http://unsolvedproblems.org/

          Tim
        • Peter Lesala
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 12, 2013
            Recently I completed a solution to Fermat's Last Theorem. I need help from someone who can send my document to all of the members of this group.

            I will be happy to get feed back once the documente has been distributed to the group.

            Peter.